Tacx E-Thru Trainer axle
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.392 reviews
The Tacx E-Thru trainer axle allows you to use a mountain bike fitted with through axles on your Tacx trainer. These axles only work with the classic Tacx trainers. Direct Drive-trainers require a different axle, and replace the standard through axle.
• T1706: E-Thru through axle M10x1, with metric fine thread.
Suitable for through axles with dimensions of 135 x 10 mm: various types of DT-Swiss and Shimano hubs.
• T1707: E-Thru through axle M12x1, with metric fine thread.
Suitable for through axles with dimensions of 142 x 12 mm: various types of DT-Swiss and Shimano hubs.
• T1708: E-Thru through axle M12x1.75, with standard thread.
Suitable for through axle hubs Maxle 135 × 12, 142 × 12, 148 x 12, 150 x 12 mm and Trek ABP 142 × 12.
• T1709: E-Thru-adapter X-12 mm (>142 mm).
Suitable for through axle hubs 142 x 12 mm.
• T1710: E-Thru through axle M12x1.5, Medium thread.
Suitable for through axle hubs 142×12 including Shimano SM-AX65, SMAX75, SM-AX76 en SM-AX78.
• T1711: E-Thru through axle M12x1, metric fine thread.
Suitable for hubs with a through axle 142x12mm; DT Swiss RWS through axle (cone and flat), Syntace X-12 system (Specialized), (BMC) and various types of Shimano.