Tacx Deva Bottle Cage
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.090 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Available in a range of colours to always match your bike.
- Excellent grip, even on rough roads.
- Not adjustable on the frame; only one possible way to mount the cage.
The Tacx distinguish from other bottle cages by optimal clamping. The cylindrical shape of the Deva makes the change of your bottle vibrating out of the cage so much smaller. This prevents dangerous situations. In combination with Shiva and Shanti bottles the Tacx clamps it all, even on bad maintained roads. But the cage is designed so your bottle slides in smoothly.
Many professional teams use this particular bottle cage. The Tacx Deva bottle cage has been redesigned back in 2016 to cope with the gruelling conditions of Paris-Roubaix. Using the feedback from riders such as Niki Terpstra, the grip of the Deva bottle cage has been further optimised.