Detailed product description
Convenient Tacx Skyliner front wheel support
The Tacx Genius Smart T2080 is delivered with Tacx Skyliner front wheel support. Apart from a wheel support you can also stuck it in the trainer to bring it easily and conveniently and store it. You also use the front wheel support as a handle to pick up the trainer easily.
The Tacx Satori Smart T2400 is provided with handlebar switch with which you can adjust the resistance manually. The higher the switch, the more resistance. There are 10 possible settings, with a maximum of 1050 watt.
Basic trainer in combination with Zwift
The Tacx Blue Matic T2650 is not provided with Bluetooth Smart 4.0 or ANT+, but if you have a powermeter or sensors with ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart 4.0, it’s possible to connect with Zwift via the sensors or the powermeter. This connection is called Virtual Power. Applications such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, and even Tacx Software get data from your sensors and convert it to input for the applications. Virtual Power offers an indication of the power, but it is always less accurate than via direct power measurement.
• Includes Skyliner front wheel support
• Handlebar lever, 10 positions
• Satori frame with sturdy front legs
• Universal fit wheels with a diameter of 600 till 700 mm
• Easy to install brake
• Integrated brake system with eight permanent magnets
• Maximum resistance 1050 Watt
• 2 kg flywheel
• Suitable for 26” - 29” wheels.
• Suitable for road bikes, mountain bikes, and hybrids.