Tacx Booster T2500 Turbo Trainer
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.733 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Because of its closed-loop brake unit, the Booster produces less noise than other wheel-powered bike trainers.
- Skyliner front wheel support to properly set up the bike is included.
- Can be used without mains power.
- Use a trainer tyre, because a regular tyre will wear out quickly on the trainer.
- No ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart to pair the trainer to your phone, tablet, or PC.
The Tacx Booster was designed to deliver pure power. Thanks to the magnetic brake, which is even more powerful than the one used in the Tacx Satori Smart T2400, the Booster can generate high resistance at low speeds. The Booster is easy to set-up and safer to use, as the brake has been integrated, making it impossible to come into contact with the potentially hot flywheel. A good bike trainer for all cyclists
Powerful Bike TrainerThe built-in brake system of the Booster uses a flywheel and 8 permanent magnets, creating the most powerful brake system of any Tacx trainer. Compared to the well known -and strong- Satori, the Booster offers even more resistance at 25 kilometers per hour at setting "10", creating an even more intense work-out. The Tacx Booster then: a trainer all about pure power. Read more
• Tacx Booster T2500 bike trainer
• Includes skyliner wheel support
• Tacx Quick Release