|Suitable for type of cassette|
- Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo
|Type of brake |
|Available software |
|Adjustable resistance |
|Maximum hill incline |
|Compatibility with thru axles |
- 135 x 10 mm / Optional: 142 x 12 mm / 148 x 12 mm
|Compatibility with disc brakes|
|Wheel size |
- 26 inch / 27,5 inch / 28 inch / 29 inch
|Charging plug |
Detailed product description
The magnetic brake of the Blue Matic T2650 has two discs with eight permanent magnets each. With the 10-setting handlebar switch you replace the position of the magnets in the brake unit in relation to each other. During training the power increases when you go faster and/or ride with a higher setting. The maximum power of the Tacx Blue Matic is 700 Watt.
The Tacx Blue Matic T2650 is provided with handlebar switch with which you can adjust the resistance manually. The higher the switch, the more resistance. There are 10 possible settings, with a maximum of 700 watt.
Easy in use
The Tacx Genius Smart has a robust frame and is incredibly stable, even during interim sprints. Apart from that it is easy to put up and the bike can be fixed in the trainer with two simple actions. The roll (on which the rear wheel rotates) is made of hardened steel with a soft core made of elastogel. The steel outside prevents wear of the roll, and the elastogel absorbs sound and vibrations.
Basic trainer in combination with Zwift
The Tacx Blue Matic T2650 is not provided with Bluetooth Smart 4.0 or ANT+, but if you have a powermeter or sensors with ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart 4.0, it’s possible to connect with Zwift via the sensors or the powermeter. This connection is called Virtual Power. Applications such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, and even Tacx Software get data from your sensors and convert it to input for the applications. Virtual Power offers an indication of the power, but it is always less accurate than via direct power measurement.
• Handlebar Switch, 10 positions
• Blue frame with robust rear legs
• Universal wheels fit up to 700c
• Easy to mount brake
• Magnetic Brake
• Braking system with eight permanent magnets and 1 kilogram flywheel
• Maximum resistance 700 Watt
• Suitable for 26” - 29” wheels.
• Suitable for road bikes, mountain bikes, and hybrids.
This package includes:
• Tacx Blue matic trainer including handlebar adjuster (10 positions)
• Tacx Quick Release