On the Tacx Antares you're able to cycle freely which allows you to improve your coordination and technique. The heavy, conic rollers make it almost impossible to slip off the trainer. Training without support demands absolute concentration, and this also improves your balance. The Antares is retractable, measures in retracted position only 80 cm, so it is easy to transport.
Many riders think it is hard to ride without support. They choose the Tacx Antares plus the bike support, which allows you to attach your front fork (without front wheel) to the rollers, so you can still use the rollers.
The Tacx is quite a simple way to keep up the good work and to make the muscles supple. It makes the movements completely natural. The movement comes from the hips, just like on the road or on the track.
The Tacx Antares was the official warming-up trainer during the 2012 Olympics in London.
All Tacx Rollers have conical rollers. This makes it easier to stay on the middle of the roller, which makes riding a roller trainer much safer. There are riders who are still awkward with riding without support on rollers. They choose the Tacx Galaxia T1100 and use the support stand to which you can fix your bike, without front wheel, so you’re able to ride all the miles you want.
• Form and pedalmovements improve, sense of balance is stronger
• Retractable, conic rollers
• The constrution makes it almost impossible to slip off the rollers
• Cycle freely, improve coordination and technique
• Tacx Antares rollers are characterised by the heavy conic rollers for optimal moment of inertia
• Retracted, it measures 80cm, so easy to transport