Syntace W35 MX MTB Wheels
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.788 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Syntace logo has been laser-etched on the rim, giving it a sleek and clean look.
- The hub can be tuned with high precision because of the MicroAdjust system.
- The freewheel ratchet has a nice and loud tick.
- Syntace provides a 3 year warranty and handles any claims quickly and effectively.
- Adjusting the hubs is a very precise job. If you're inexperienced, it can be quite a daunting job.
- Some might find the freewheel rattle a little loud. Fortunately Syntace offers the Silencer Kit, which is sold separately.
The Syntace W35 MX is a mountain bike wheelset fitted with the latest innovations. The rims are an incredible 35 mm wide which provides a high level of stability without any undue penalties to weight; at just 1875 grams, these wheels still accelerate well. On top of that the rims are tubeless ready, meaning you can run them tubeless when fitted with tubeless rim tape, tubeless ready tyres, and a little latex sealant. The ProCore principle by Schwalbe can also be used with these tyres.
Anyone looking for quality will end up looking at Syntace products. Everything about these wheels just screams "quality": from the rims which have been laser-etched with the Syntace logo, to the HiTorque hubs which can be precisely tuned using the MicroAdjust system. Syntace believes in this quality by supplying the wheels with a 3-year warranty.
Note: these wheels come without rim tape, as the wheels can be fitted with both clincher tyres or tubeless tyres, which require different types of rim tape.