Detailed product description
• Formula: RO Racing, T1 Racing, R1 Racing, R1, C1, CR3 , T1, RO, Mega, The One, RX, RR1
• Avid: Elixir 9, Elixir 7, Elixir 5, Elixir 3, Elixir 1, Elixir CR, Elixir R
• SRAM: XX, XO, DB 5, DB 3, DB 1
• Shimano: XTR BR-M9000, XTR BR-M9020, XTR BR-M987, XTR BR-M988, XTR BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, XT BR-M785, SLX BR-M675, SLX BR-M666, ALFINE BR-S700, DEORE BR-M615, BR-RS785, BR-R785, BR-CX75, BR-R515, BR-R315
• FSA: K-Force DB-TX-9000, Afterburner DB-TX-9150,
• REVER: MCX1
• Magura: MT 2, MT 4, MT 6, MT 8
• Improved braking power in dry and wet conditions
• Very low pad wear rates
• High heat resistance
• Excellent for gravity riders
ATTENTION: PADS MUST BE BEDDED IN TO ACHIEVE OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
Step 1. On a gradual downhill slope, drag each brake for 20-30 seconds, alternating between front and rear. Repeat 2-3 times.
Step 2. On a steeper slope, engage and drag the brakes for 10-15 seconds then increase lever pressure until the bike slows almost to a complete stop. Repeat 2-3 times.
Pro Tip: The front pads will have been heated more than the rear. To achieve optimal performance, exchange the front and rear pads then repeat Step 2.
CAUTION before replacing or exchanging brake pads it is essential to let all parts cool.