Swissstop Flash / Race Pro Black Prince
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.300 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Highly suitable for carbon wheels as the soft rubber won't damage your rims.
- A neutral colour, so suitable for most bikes.
- The soft rubber wears out quickly.
- The black brake dust will show up on a white bike.
- Pay attention to the warranty of your wheels: some manufacturers void the warranty if brake pads other than their own have been used.
|Brake Surface Material||Carbon|
|Number of brake pads||2 Pairs|
The Swissstop Flash Pro Black Prince brake pads offer improved modulation, a shorter stopping distance in wet conditions, and create less heat than the Yellow version. The brake modulation has become noticeably more linear than with the Yellow Kings, offering you more consistent stopping power across the range of your brake. The Yellow Kings were some of the best performers in wet conditions, but their outclassed by the new Black Prince pads, offering a 25% reduction of stopping distance in wet weather. Finally, the Black Prince brake pads reduce the optimal maximum performance temperature of your pads by 44%, thereby increasing your safety if you're using clincher tyres. Comes as a set of 4.