|Type of axle |
Detailed product description
Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ technology
The data transfer takes place via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart technology, which means almost all cycling computers can be connected. You can also easily conduct wireless firmware upgrades via your mobile phone.The internal accelerometer measures RPM wirelessly and without requiring additional sensors.
Installation of the Stages power meter
Installing the Shimano Stages power meters is easy. You just need a torque key and a Shimano Crank key TL-FC16 / FC-M960.
Please note: Check whether the power meter is compatible with a direct mount rear brake below your bike’s bottom bracket.
• Complete Shimano Dura Ace R9100 crankset
• Measures power left and right
• IPX7 water resistant
• CR3020 battery provides the sensors with energy for 175 hours
• The internal sensors don't require a magnet for measuring the RPM
• +/- 1.5% precision at 100 watts / 90 rpm (per side)
• Active Temp Compensation (ATC) ensures consistent precision.