Stages Dura-Ace R9100 L/R Gen 3 Double-sided Power Meter
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.227 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Precise measurement of the provided power (only +/-1.5% deviation)
- 2 separate meters so you can use it both combined and separate from each other
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ Technology makes pairing with other devices quick and easy
- The CR2032 batteries cannot be recharged and should be replaced from time to time.
The Stages Dura-Ace R9100 L/R is the double-sided power meter, that has been thoroughly tested by Team Sky. Chris Froome won both the Tour de France and the Vuelta in 2017 with this power meter. This power meter fits perfectly in the Stages performance Ecosystem. Combined with the Stages Link software and the Stages Dash cycling computer, the Stages Dura-Ace R9100 L/R comes into its own to the fullest. In addition to the power, the double-sided power meter also measures the flexibility the pedal rotation and the torque to yield
Left and right are measured by separate sensors and can be used independently. This enables you to for example mount the right crank on one bike and the left crank on another. If you use both crank arms on one bike, you get a double-sided power meter. Thanks to Active Temp Compensation (ATC), a precision of +/-1,5% at 100 watts and 90 RPM is achieved. The Stages Ultegra R9100 L/R is water resistant and has an IPX7 certificate. Both power meters have a CR2032 battery which lasts for about 175 hours.