Three decades ago, SRAM was founded on a product called Grip Shift and an idea that shifting a bike should be easier, better and more intuitive. It’s more advanced than the original, but the all-new XX1 Eagle™ Grip Shift follows in the same tradition of making shifting easier, better and more intuitive. The new XX1 Eagle™ Grip Shift system includes new, robust internals that make it more durable and its’ shifting performance more precise. But just like the original, it is total control in the palm of your hand.
• New Grip Shift mechanism takes SRAM’s original invention to an increased level of precision and durability.
• Better feel and added toughness
• Lightweight carbon cover
• SPEEDS: 12-speed rear
• COMPATIBILITY: Eagle™ 12-speed rear derailleurs
• RECOMMENDED GROUP: XX1 Eagle™
• TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S): JAWS™, ROLLING THUNDER™, SPEED METAL™, X-ACTUATION™
• MATERIAL: Carbon fiber
Once the Grip Shift shifter and grip interlock securely, forged aluminum clamps on either end reinforce the assembly by locking tightly to handlebar.
Three rows of ball bearings provide zero friction or play—reducing the force needed to shift and promoting long-term performance under all weather conditions with Grip Shift.
Full metal indexing keeps shifting crisp and precise with Grip Shift.
Developed specifically for SRAM 1x™, X-ACTUATION™ keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.