Sram XO1 Eagle
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.449 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This chain is very strong and has good durability due to Sram's Hard Chrome technology.
- Even with a lot of pressure on the pedals, you will still shift gears with this chain.
- This chain is heavier than the Sram XX1 chain.
|Bike Type||Mountain bike|
|Number of gears||12 speed|
|Drivetrain Type||1 x 12|
The different technologies on the inside of the Sram X01 Eagle 12-speed chain make this a truly special edition. This chain has a range that would have been only possible with a double or triple before.
The Eagle™ PowerLock® connecting link with Flow Link™ technology for a better drive and more durability. The chain is the quietest, strongest, and most durable chain in the world. The Eagle™ technologies achieves a 500% range, which is 20% bigger than all other 1x drive trains.