Sram GX1 11-speed Rear Derailleur
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.734 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Due to the higher cable tension, the derailleur keeps shifting well. No matter how much mud there is between your gears.
- By opening the clutch, you can easily remove the cable tension and you can easily remove the wheel.
- The derailleur is heavier than its brothers from the higher segments.
The SRAM 11s rear derailleur has all technologies what the SRAM top end derailleurs also have. The GX1 is slightly heavier but much more affordable.
Cage Lock ™:
With Cage Lock it is easier to install your chain and to (dis) assembly your wheel. This is done by pushing the cage forward and fasten it with a button.
Roller Bearing Clutch ™:
This technique ensures your drive is max. stabilized, even during most rugged terrain. With this technique are unwanted movements from your derailleur and your chain stroke eliminated without having to compromise on the precision shifting.
Specially designed for SRAM 1X, X-Actuation ensures that shifting remains sharp and consistent across the entire cassette of the 10th till the 42 teeth.
The rear derailleur with 'straight parallelogram' design ensures that all horizontal movements are eliminated, the shifting is less heavy and it prevents ghost shifting. For fast and precise shifting the top roller has a fixed distance with the cassette.
The 1X chainring delivers the highest performance and assures durability. The SRAM X-SYNC ™
long square teeth get hold of the chain much quicker than traditional triangular teeth. The X-SYNC gears have a 'mud clearance' recess between the inner chain links and the chain ring that ensures the mud falls out. The X-SYNC ™ chainrings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain. Designed in Germany.