The Sram GX 10-speed rear derailleur enables you to crisply shift through all 10 gears on your cassette. The Exact Actuation technology is partly responsible for that. It ensures that the derailleur moves with a 1 to 1 ratio with the shifter cable. This makes the derailleur very direct and responsive. The GX 10-speed can be used with all other Sram 10 speed components.
Cage Lock makes installing your chain or swapping your wheel a lot easier. This is done by pressing the cage forward and locking it with a button.
Roller Bearing Clutch™:
This technology ensures optimal stability for your drive train, even on the roughest terrain. This technique eliminates unwanted derailleur movement and chain slap without sacrificing shift precision.
• Exact-Actuation ensures accurate and constant shifts
• Roller Bearing Clutch prevents chain slap and Ghost Shifting
• The Cage lock makes it easy to remove the derailleur and swap a wheel
• Material: aluminium cage, sealed industrial bearings
• Largest cog medium cage: max. 32T 2x10 only)
• Largest cog long cage: max. 36T (2x10 or 3x10)