Sram Guide Aluminium Disc Brake Pads
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.981 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Due to the aluminium backplate, these brake pads are more heat resistant than organic brake pads with a steel backplate.
- The brake pads are easy to dose and quick to engage.
- If you are going to make really long descents, these brake pads can lose braking power because of the heat that comes from braking.
- These pads wear out faster than harder pads.
|Hardness||Soft (alu backplate)|
|Number of brake pads||1 Pair|
|Suitable for||SRAM B|
The Sram Guide Aluminium is a soft version with an aluminium back plate. This means that heat caused by braking is dissipated faster. This is a brake pad set for racing mountain bikers who want the best possible stopping power and control available.