Sportful Total Comfort W Bib Short
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 49.340 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The excellent fit and high-grade padding results in these bib shorts being among the most comfortable women's cycling shorts.
- The reflective stripes on the legs make you more visible in the dark.
- Great breathability to drain heat and moisture.
- The bibs don't have a specific women's design, which can cause irritation around the chest.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
As the name already suggests, everything about the Sportful Total Comfort W is focused on comfort. This level of comfort is achieved by a number of factors. Firstly, there is the stretch-woven fabric of these shorts. This fabric provides perfect support for the body under all circumstances. The seams are finished with a 4-needle stitching, making these seams almost impossible to feel. The outside of the fabric is made more breathable, so heat and moisture can be properly dissipated.
Secondly, Sportful has developed a special padding for these shorts, the Total Comfort Seat pad. This pad is up to 18 mm thick, which guarantees optimal support during long days in the saddle.
Lastly, Sportful has placed silicone grips on the areas where the most movement occurs. This ensures that the shorts always stay in place, no matter how heavy your draught is and no matter how long you sit in the saddle. The Sportful Total Comfort W is a very comfortable pair of shorts for women who spend long days in the saddle. It gives perfect support to the body and saddle pain is almost a thing of the past with these shorts!