The R&D department at Sportful has created the ultimate warm cycling jacket for cold winter days. The Sportful R&D Zero jacket is not just any warm coat. It's incredible to see how thin and flexible the jacket is. The breathable properties are something you can't see with the naked eye however. It's a jacket with incredible performance levels, making it nothing other than a rightful addition to the R&D product family.
• Windwick LT is elasticated and offers excellent wind- and water protection, while ensuring breathability.
• Polartec Alpha offers a lot of warmth in a compact fit.
• The sides and back have Norain Thermal inserts to further enhance the water repellent and breathable properties of the jacket.
• Extra wrist closure to ensure a perfect fit and maximum heat retention.
• 360° reflective accents.
• 2 side pockets with zipper for ventilation.
• 3 rear pockets.
• Front zipper is covered by a flap.
• Elastic cuff with silicone dots to keep the jacket in place perfectly.