Sportful Hot Pack 6 Windbreaker
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.375 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The improved water-repellent finish provides better protection against light rain.
- This jacket is windproof, so you are optimally protected against strong winds.
- The Hot Pack 6 is more elastic than its predecessor, so the fit is better.
- The number of seams is minimal, which keeps water out even better.
- The elastic straps at the wrist and hips ensure that no cold wind comes in.
- This jacket has only one rear pocket, so you can't store a lot of stuff in it.
The Sportful Hot Pack 6 wind jacket is the latest version of the legendary Hot Pack. This newer version has improved breathability, a more organic-feeling fabric and is slightly more elastic than its predecessor. Its rain protection is also improved, which shields you from the first showers.
The lightweight fabric of the Hot Pack 6 is windproof and water-repellent. The amount of seams on the windbreaker is kept to a minimum to prevent rainwater from seeping in. The high collar also provides additional protection against harsh weather. The elastic straps around the wrist and hips keep out the wind. This keeps you nice and warm, even when it’s a bit chilly outside.