Speedplay Zero Titanium + Walkable Cleat Pedals
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.675 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Increased ground clearance so you can lean over further in a corner, as well as an aerodynamic advantage.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Angle of disengagement can be adjusted in 1 degree increments to suit your preferences.
- Double sided engagement, so no more fumbling around with being on the wrong side of the pedal.
- The walkable cleats ensure walking around won't damage the mechanism.
- Replacing the cleats can be pricey.
- Needs to be lubricated with the special Speedplay Grease Gun regularly.
The Speedplay Zero Titanium pedals with walkable cleats are perfect for riders who demand nothing but the best from their Speedplay pedals. The Speedplay Zero Titanium pedals are around 40 grams lighter than the stainless steel version. This lowers the overall weight of the set to a staggering 168 grams. The Zero pedals make it possible to adjust the play of your feet from anything between 15 degrees, to none at all. Perfectly adjustable to your own personal preferences then! The walkable cleats make it possible to walk around on your shoes because of the rounded off bottom.Read more
• Set Zero Titanium pedals
• Walkable cleats