Speedplay Zero Stainless + Walkable Cleat Pedals
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.844 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Engage on either side of the pedal. You simply can't miss anymore.
- The angle at which you disengage is adjustable, and can be tuned one degree at a time to suit your preferences.
- The walkable cleats allow you to walk around without damaging the locking mechanism.
- Replacing your cleats is expensive.
- They need to be greased regularly using the special Speedplay Grease Gun.
The Speedplay Zero Stainless pedals are identical to the Speedplay Zero Titanium pedals, despite the fact that the axle is made of stainless steel. The axles add 40g to the pedals. The Zero pedals make it possible to adjust the freedom of movement of your feet, from fixed to 15 degrees of play, so you can adjust them to your own wishes. For the road cyclist that sets high standards for his/her Speedplay pedals these are a must.
• Set Zero Stainless pedals
• Speedplay Zero Aero Walkable Cleats