Speedplay Zero Chrome-Moly Pedals
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.090 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- You can click in on both sides.
- The angle is adjustable and can be adjusted to the milimeter.
- The walkable cleats make sure that you can walk without damaging the cleats.
- Replacing the cleats is expensive.
- Has to be applied with grease regularly with a special Speetplay pump.
|Pedal axle material||Chromoly steel|
|Click-fit mechanism||Double sided|
|Type of bearing||Industrial Bearing / Needlebearing|
|Adjustable spring tension||No|
|Angle to disengage||0 - 15°|
The Speedplay Zero Chrome-Moly V2 pedals with walkable cleats. This version comes with cleats which have been rounded off, making them easier to walk on. The Chrome-Moly series is the basic version in the Speedplay Zero range. At just 111 grams per pedal and its wide range of adjustability, it's by no means basic in its performance! The list of properties of the Speedplay Zero pedal range could be a straight copy of a pro's wish-list. No other pedal comes close to the Zero when it comes to adjustability, weight, and durability. By throwing out all the conventional ideas about clipless pedals (Version 1.0 isn't always the best), Speedplay has created and patented the most advanced pedal system to date.Read more
• Set Zero Chrome-Moly pedals
• Speedplay walkable cleats