SKS Raceblade Pro XL
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.858 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The SKS Raceblade PRo XL offers good protection against mud, dirt and rainwater.
- Adjustable rods for ideal positioning above the wheels.
- The Quick-release mounts are ideal for fast assembly and reassembly.
- Compatible with aero front forks and disc brakes.
- Less suitable for tyres wider than 32 mm.
|Wheel Size||28 inch|
|Mudguard intended use||Cyclocross / Gravelbikes / Road bike / Touring bike|
|Fixed Mudguard Mount||No|
|Profile Width||25 mm / 28 mm / 32 mm|
The successor to the world's best quick release mudguard set for road- and cyclocross bikes. The SKS Raceblade Pro XL has the same benefits as its predecessor, but is compatible with tyres up to 32mm in width. The Raceblade Pro XL mudguard is extremely light, highly aerodynamic, and offers great protection from dirt and debris. Due to the ergonomic design, the mudguards are closely aligned to the wheels. The SKS Raceblade Pro XL is ideal for cyclocross and racing tyres with a width of 25 to 32 mm. The Raceblade Pro XL is also compatible with disc brakes and aero-front forks. An additional adhesive film is included to protect the mudguards from scratches and damage.
Assembly and disassembly is very simple thanks to the Quick-Release mounts. The adjustable rods allow the mudguard to be mounted in an ideal position above the wheel. The extra long mudguard also provides extra protection against splashing water. This way you are optimally protected on cold and wet days.