SKS AirBoy CO2 Mini Pump
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.227 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Now including 3 free Trivio Co2-cartridges (16 grams).
- Suited for French/Presta valves, American/Schrader valves and English/Dunlop valves.
- Usable as Co2 pump and as hand pump.
- Includes mounting system for below the bottle cage.
Promo: Now including 3 free Trivio Co2-cartridges (16 grams).
The SKS AirBoy is a multifunctional mini pump. The AirBoy can be used as hand pump and has a connector for Co2 cartridges. The reversible pump head makes the AirBoy suitable for a multitude of valves. For example, the AirBoy can be used with nearly all city bike valves, racing bike valves and mountain bike valves. The SKS AirBoy comes with a mounting system for below the bottle cage. With these features, The SKS AirBoy is a strong contender for a very useful mini pump for those quick emergency repairs en route.
Advice for use with Co2 cartridges:
Firstly, use the hand pump to pump a little bit of air into the inner tube. Make sure that the inner tube and tyre are correctly positioned in the rim. Use the CO2 cartridges to pressurise your tyre. You can adjust the amount of pressure using the rotational knob located on top of the pump. You’ll be good to go again in the blink of an eye!