SiS Rego Rapid Recovery
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.767 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- SiS Rego Rapid Recovery contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and supports the recovery of damaged muscle fibres after physical exertion.
- With 22 grams of carbohydrates per Rego Rapid Shake, this SiS protein shake also helps to restore the carbohydrate supply in the muscles.
- The added electrolytes contribute to optimal moisture absorption.
- Due to the high carbohydrate content, this protein shake is less suitable in combination with a low-calorie diet.
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
|When to use||After Exercise|
The SiS Rego Rapid Recovery protein shake is a comprehensive recovery product. In addition to proteins, the SiS Rego Rapid Recovery contains a mix of carbohydrates, electrolytes, and vitamins. This unique formula contributes to recovery of muscle fibres, the carbohydrate reserve, and moisture balance.
Proteins assist recovery of damaged muscle fibres after physical exercise. This makes proteins essential building blocks for quick recovery. In addition, the Rego Rapid Recovery contains 2 grams of leucine (BCAA). BCAAs are important in protein synthesis and preventing muscle damage after taxing physical exertion. With 20 grams of protein per protein shake, the SiS Rego Rapid contains an ideal amount of proteins for rapid recovery.
Carbohydrates are the most important fuel for endurance athletes. During intense physical exercise, your body relies on the stored carbohydrate reserves in the muscles and the liver. Besides proper protein intake, replenishing the carbohydrate reserves is also essential for quick recovery. With 22 grams of carbohydrates per Rego Rapid Shake, this SiS protein shake also contributes to refilling the carbohydrate reserves in the muscles. The added electrolytes improve moisture absorption. It's for good reason that this SiS protein powder bears the name Rego Rapid. You'll be good to go again in no time!