SiS Protein Bar
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.980 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Tasteful enough to make it an actual joy to eat.
- Helps your recovery, meaning you can get started on your next training feeling fresh.
|When to use||After Exercise|
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
|Dietary choice||None / Vegetarian|
The SiS Protein Bar is a source of high quality proteins. With 20 grams of protein per protein bar, the SiS Protein Bar contains an ideal protein intake for a smooth recovery. The proteins in the SiS Protein Bar come from different protein sources. These protein sources include whey, casein and soy proteins. The use of different protein sources ensures a gradual and long-lasting protein supply.
The importance of sufficient protein intake is underestimated by many endurance athletes. Proteins contribute to the maintenance of muscle mass and support the recovery of damaged muscle fibres after physical exertion. The easily digestible proteins in the SiS Protein Bars contribute to an optimal training effect, so that you can be even more powerful on the pedals next time.
With fresh chocolate mint flavour. A delicious recovery bar that can be eaten immediately after training or as a tasty snack in between.
Nutritional value per bar (55 grams)
Fat: 6.5 grams
Saturated fat: 3.2 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams
Sugars: 17 grams
Protein: 20 grams
Salt: 0.3 gram
• Every bar contains 20 grams of protein
• A blend of whey, casein, and soy-protein
• Contains peanuts, milk, soy, and gluten