SiS Go Energy Bar
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.934 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The SiS Go Bar is made from fruit, grains and natural ingredients.
- The use of different carbohydrate sources results in a gradual energy release over a longer period of time.
- Due to their compact size, the energy bars are easy to consume during exercise.
- A SiS Go Energy Bar contains 10 grams of naturally occurring sugars from fruit, without added sugars.
- Energy bars are most easily absorbed during less intensive phases of physical exertion.
|When to use||Before Exercise / During Exercise|
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
GO Bar is a healthy, nutritious, and delicious energy bar that is perfect for athletes and people with an active lifestyle. GO Bar consists of fruit and fruit juices combined with cereals and soy. About 15% of the calories comes from proteins (soy), and over 70% of the calories comes from carbohydrates (oats, rice, grains, and fruit).
A GO Bar contains less than 2% fat on average. GO Bars don't contain hydrogenated vegetable oils, added sugars, fructose, glucose syrup, glycerin, artificial flavoring and coloring agents or binding agents. The candy bar is very popular among cyclists due to its firm structure (doesn't melt).