Sidi Alba 2 Road Shoes
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.637 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Tecno 3 system creates an optimal fit.
- The Milennium 4 Carbon Composite sole is reinforced with carbon, improving rigidity.
- The anti slip toe section and the replaceable heel pad improve walking comfort.
- A second dial would give more control over the fit.
|Type of closure||Dial|
|Pedal type||3-point attachment|
The Sidi Alba 2 is a very comfortable road bike shoe for men who value quality. The Tecno 3 system allows you to very accurately adjust the fit of the top of the shoe. Even while on the road a quick turn of the dial will be sufficient to adjust the fit. The two Velcro straps compliment the excellent fit. The Millennium 4 Carbon Composite sole guarantees a rigid footbed The carbon reinforced nylon sole ensures an efficient power transfer to the pedals. The addition of the anti-slip toe part and replaceable heel pad make sure the road bike shoes are comfortable to walk on as well. Besides all that the cleats can be positioned to perfection trough the use of the scale division on the sole.
So the Sidi Alba 2 is a good choice if you are looking for a high quality road bike shoe with a stiff solen for great power transfer.