One of the best-selling sports bras in the world, and not for no reason. Designed specifically for runners, the award-winning Ultimate RUN bra reduces bounce by up to 78%* and provides ultimate friction-free comfort.
The bra has two fastenings; at the neck and on the back. Because it can be opened fully, it easy to put on and off. The neck fastening has some gel to prevent irritation. The cups in the front are seamless to prevent chafing. The moisture regulating materials keep you dry. Quality, performance fabrics, and quick drying materials make the Shock Absorber Ultimate Bra your best friend for all your workouts.
• Infinity-8 support system counteracts the breasts’ figure-of-eight movement during running
• Soft, seamless inner reduces rubbing or chafing
• Non-slip, wide padded adjustable straps
• Reflective tape across cups for high visibility
• Full back opening for easy on and off
• Made from moisture-wicking, breathable fabric, sports performance fabrics
This garment can be machine washed. Do not exceed the temperature shown on the icon.
This garment can be machine washed on a delicate cycle. Do not exceed the temperature shown on the icon.
This garment must not be ironed.
This garment must not be tumble dried.
This article can be tumble dried. The dots represent the heat setting that must be used. 1 dot means a reduced heat, 2 dots a normal heat.
This garment must not be bleached.
This garment can be ironed. The dots on the iron represent the ironing temperature. 1 dot means the garment needs to be ironed on a cool temperature (100c). 2 dots means it needs to be ironed on a warm temperature (150c) and 3 dots means it can be ironed on a hot temperature (200c).