Shimano XT M8000 SPD
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.655 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Sturdy and robust pedal which has proven itself over the years.
- Adjustable spring tension ensures you can set the force required for (dis)engaging the pedal to your liking.
- Larger surface compared to its predecessor offers enhanced stability.
- Only available in one colour. Then again, black goes with any bike.
The new Shimano XT M8000 pedals will help you tear up the trails. These best-selling cross country pedals have been given a new look. The M8000 pedals have been made 2.8 mm wider and the stack height has been reduced by 0.5 mm. This creates a larger surface area for your shoes to rest on. Research has shown that this improves your pedalling efficiency by 7.7% over the previous generation XT pedals.
Like other SPD mountain bike pedals, the XT M8000 pedals can be engaged from two sides. Included are the SH-51 cleats which offer 4 degrees of float and allow you some freedom of movement. Spring tension can be adjusted for each pedal by using an allen key, setting up the amount of force required to (dis)engage the pedal from the cleat.
• Deore XT pedals PD-M8000
• SPD SM-SH51 single release cleats incl. 4 screws