Shimano Ultegra R8000 Groupset
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.609 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This group set shifts very well, even when it gets muddy.
- Due to the sleek design of the group set, your bike will look really fast!
- Parts are made of aluminium and the Ultegra tool kit is therefore slightly heavier than the Dura-Ace version.
|Brake Type||Traditional Rim Brake|
|Bottom Bracket||No, not included|
The Shimano Ultegra R8000 groupset is the successor to the highly popular Shimano Ultegra 6800 series. The R8000 uses virtually all of the technologies first seen with the Dura Ace R9100 groupset. Instantly recognisable features such as the asymmetric crank arm, the rear derailleur with Shadow technology, and the compact front derailleur look like a carbon-copy. What makes the Ultegra R8000 drivetrain different to Dura Ace is predominantly colour, weight, and price. The best shifting performance and stopping power provided by the Shimano Dura Ace R9100 groupset can now be experienced with the new Shimano Ultegra R8000 as well!Read more
• Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000 shifters
incl. brake- and shifter inner and outer cables
• Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 crankset
• Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 / HG800 cassette
• Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000 brake calipers
• Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 rear derailleur: long cage (GS) as standard with 11-28, 11-30, 11-32 and 11-34. Short cage (SS) as standard with 14-28, 11-25 and 12-25.
• Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000 front derailleur (braze on)
• Shimano Ultegra HG701 chain
Shimano recommends the following bottom bracket bearings with this groupset:
- Ultegra 6800 SM-BBR60 BSA/ITA
- Shimano BB72 PressFit
We recommend the following bottom bracket bearings for a BB30 fit:
- Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Enduro Bearings
For Press Fit 30, we recommend:
- Wheels Manufacturing Press Fit 30 Enduro Bearings