The Shimano Ultegra 6870 Disc Di2 groupset offers the ultimate combination of brake- and shifting performance. Perfect to build a cyclocross or spring classics bike with! No longer depend on fair weather to get optimal brake- and shift performance. Instead, build yourself a more controllable bike for fast descends and make sure you never miss a shift again even when you're hammering up a climb.
• Disc brake shifters: Shimano ST-R785 Di2 2 x 11 speed
• Filled brake lines, to be connected at the bars
• Crank set: Shimano Ultegra 6800 FC-6800
• Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6870 Di2, braze on
• Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6870 Di2
• Flatmount brake calipers Shimano BR-RS805, compatible for 140/140 rotors with the included adapter
• Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-speed
• Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701 11-speed
• Wire holder EW-SD50 E-Tube for DI2
• Junction-A SM-EW90-A 3 port
• Shimano Di2 cables 3 x 350, 2 x 650, 1 x 1000
• Internal battery
• We recommend ordering a battery charger with this groupset, should you not already have one.
• We recommend using the Shimano TL-EW02 Di2 Cable Tool for installing and removing Di2 cables.
Shimano recommends the following bottom bracket bearings with this groupset:
• Ultegra 6800 SM-BBR60 BSA/ITA bottom bracket bearings
• Pressfit: Shimano BB72 PressFit
For BB30 frames, we recommend using the Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Enduro Bearings. These are smooth-running bearings with a long lifespan and which are easy to replace. More information is available on the dedicated product page.
For Press Fit 30 frames, we recommend the Wheels Manufacturing PF30 Enduro Bearings. The machined bearing cups are extremely well-made, so no more creaking bottom bracket. More information is available on the dedicated product page.
We recommend the Shimano Di2 grommets for internally routed cables.
Find out more on our Blog