Shimano SPD-SL R9100 Dura Ace Pedals
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.168 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Extremely lightweight, and the choice of many pro's.
- Not two, but three bearings per pedal. This allows it to run smoothly and last longer.
- Adjustable spring tension to determine how easy it is to (dis)engage the pedal.
- The carbon body is more easily damaged in the event of an impact.
- The price, though you do get a lot in return!
The new Dura Ace 9100 pedals are based on the fantastic 9000 version, a true masterpiece by Shimano. These lightweight pedals -just 228 grams- use a carbon body which is connected to a Nickel-CrMo axle. The base of the pedal has a special steel plate designed to protect the carbon body from wear by the cleat. The Dura Ace pedal uses an additional needle-bearing in conjunction with the regular cup-cone bearings. This allows the pedal to spin even more smoothly.
• Set of Dura Ace 9100 pedals
• Comes with SM-SH12 (blue, 2° float) cleats