Shimano SM-RT70 SLX M7000 / 105 R7000 Disc Brake Rotor
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.999 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This brake disc dissipates heat well.
- This brake disc is also suitable for Smi-Metallic and Metallic brake pads.
- Dirt and mud are properly removed from this disc.
- This brake disc is heavier than the XT RT81 brake disc.
|Hardness Brakepad||Hard (Metal) / Medium (Semi-Metal) / Soft (Resin/Organic)|
The Shimano SM-RT70 rotors use a centerlock mount and fit into the M7000 SLX tier when it comes to quality. SLX rotors get close to the XT group when it comes to quality, but the difference lies in the reduced effect of the floating disc, which means heat is dissipated slightly slower, therefore retaining better stopping power with the XT.