Shimano SLX M7000 Disc Brake
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.999 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These brakes have a very good price-quality ratio.
- The range of the brakes is adjustable.
- The braking power of these brakes is very good.
- These brakes are heavier than higher segment brakes.
|Application||Cross-Country / Trails|
|Brake Hose Length||1700 mm / 1000 mm|
|Brake Hose||Shimano BH-90|
|Shortening Supplies||Y8JA98020 SM-BH90|
|Brake and lever position||Front / Left / Rear / Right|
|Disc brake oil type||Shimano Mineral oil|
The adjustable position of the SLX BL-M7000 handle allows for a smooth, consistent, and easy control of the hydraulic braking system. The Servo Wave mechanism has a shorter stroke so it reaches the point of engagment quicker and the braking power can be dosed. Enjoy superior brakingpower no matter the riding position. Provided with a strong caliper that has ceramic pistons and G02S Resin brake pads.
• Shimano SLX M7000 disc brakes + filled brake hose
• Brake pads
• Insert pin