Shimano RP3 Road Shoes
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.788 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The sole is compatible with 3-point cleats as well as 2-point MTB cleats.
- The retention system is easy to adjust on the bike should you need to tweak the fit.
- Replaceable closure system which can also be adjusted in height for a low or high foot bridge.
- The sole isn't made from carbon, and is therefore less rigid or efficient.
The ideal shoe for the recreational cyclist who already has some miles behind him. The Shimano RP3 is a comfortable and efficient men's bike shoe. The RP3 is made of synthetical leather, which is is lighter, stronger and more durable than real leather. Asymmetric velcro closures take away the bottlenecks on the foot. The integrated air intake and ventilation system keeps your feet at the right temperature.
Extensive explanation size in cm
The size denoted in cm tells you how long the shoe is. This size was taken on the inside of the shoe measuring from the heel to the toes. In order to determine what size you’ll need, you can measure your own foot. Do this by placing a piece of paper on the floor tucked against the wall. Stand on the paper with your heel against the wall. Draw a line at your big toe. Measure the distance between that and the wall, and add approximately 5 mm. The number of centimeters is the size in centimeters found on our website. Which specific EU/UK size you need can differ between brands. This is because each brand uses their own boot tree, causing the shoe to be bigger or smaller than the size would suggest. This is why we’ve added the size in centimeters for all of our shoes. We’ve also categorised our shoes in three different groups: narrow, medium, and wide. In order to determine the width of your foot, you can use this table. Read all about it on our blog!