Shimano RC701 Road Shoes
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.725 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Dual independent BOA L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments.
- Made out of supple high-density synthetic leather that is stronger, more sustainable and offers better breathability.
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole.
- The rigid sole may take some getting used to at first.
A true high-end road cycling shoe. RC701 shoes by Shimano have a very rigid and lightweight carbon outer sole. The inner sole features Shimano’s Dynalast system that puts your feet in an ergonomic position and results in a more efficient upward motion. In short, you pedal more easily which makes you go faster. The RC701 is made out of smooth synthetic artificial leather. This ensures a more sustainable use and is stronger than real leather. It also has better breathability.
The dual independent BOA L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments. So basically, with the Shimano RC701 shoes you go faster without having to put in an extra effort: a real asset for the fanatical cyclist!