Shimano ME400 MTB Shoes
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 49.328 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- BOA L6 system and 2 velcro straps allow quick and easy adjustments.
- Fiberglass reinforced midsole ensures good power transmission to the pedals.
- Rubber outsole gives you a good grip and support under all circumstances.
- Not the stiffest cycling sole.
|Pedal type||2-point attachment|
|Type of closure||Dial|
The Shimano ME400 is a high quality MTB cycling shoe that helps you cycle faster under all circumstances, mainly focused on the fit and grip. This is why the ME400 is made of artificial leather, a flexible material that improves both the fit and the ventilation. The single BOA L6 dial and asymmetric velcro straps allow quick and accurate adjustments. These velcro straps relieve the tension at the highest point of your foot. The fiberglass reinforced midsole ensures good power transmission to the pedals. The rubber outsole gives you a good grip and support under all circumstances. In short, the Shimano ME400 is a real allround MTB cycling shoe that you can use under all circumstances, and that only helps you to reach your goals.Read more