Shimano L02A Resin
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.772 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Thanks to the soft compound, these brake pads grip quickly and are easy to dose.
- These brake pads make little noise during braking.
- Organic brake pads can lose braking power if the brake becomes too hot.
- These pads are less wear-resistant than pads with a harder compound.
|Bike Type||Road bike|
|Number of brake pads||1 Pair|
|Suitable for||Shimano G|
The Shimano L02A Resin are organic brake pads with cooling fins suited for Shimano disc brakes. Organic brake pads consist of soft materials. That ensures these brake pads provide excellent dosage and braking performance. The soft compound allows this brake pad to react faster. Aside from that, the organic compound also reduces the noise these brake pads make when used.
These brake pads rest on a backplate with cooling fins, which significantly increase heat dissipation. Organic brake pads are less resistant to higher temperatures than the Semi-Metallic brake pads. Due to the cooling fins however, these properties are greatly improved, which allows for these brake pads to be used in flat or hilly terrain.
If you mostly use your bike during summer and in flat or hilly terrain, these organic brake pads are a great choice. If you are more of a winter cyclist however, or do you cycle in mountainous terrain, you’re better off with Semi-Metallic brake pads.
Manufacturers use different sizes & fits. Make sure if the shape of the brake pad in the image corresponds with your current brake pad. Not sure what shape you have, scroll down to the bottom of this page. There, you’ll find which brake pad is suited for which type of brake.