Shimano K03S Resin
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 49.449 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This brake pad is 40% more durable than its K02S predecessor!
- The K03S is quick to grip and has good doseability.
- Due to the soft compound, this brake pad makes little noise during braking.
- The K03S Resin can lose braking power if it gets too hot, for example during long descents.
|Bike Type||Road bike|
|Hardness Brakepad||Soft (Resin/Organic)|
|Suitable for||Shimano G|