Shimano K02S Resin
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 44.066 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These brake pads engage very quickly and give you excellent dosability.
- You have little noise when braking with these brake pads.
- These brake pads may lose braking power if the brakes become too hot.
- These brake pads are less wear-resistant than harder pads.
|Bike Type||Road bike|
|Number of brake pads||1 Pair|
|Suitable for||Shimano G|
The Shimano K02S Resin brake pads are brake pads suited for Shimano road bike disc brakes. Organic brake pads consist of soft materials. That ensures these brake pads provide excellent dosage and stopping power. The soft compound allows this brake pad to react faster. Aside from that, the organic compound also reduces the noise these brake pads make when used.
The downside of organic brake pads is that they’re less resistant to high temperatures that can occur during long descents. Organic brake pads also wear faster when you often cycle in muddy terrain.
If you mostly use your bike during summer and in flat or hilly terrain, these organic brake pads are a great choice. If you are more of a winter cyclist however, or do you cycle in mountainous terrain, you’re better off with Semi-Metallic brake pads.
Manufacturers use different sizes & fits. Make sure if the shape of the brake pad in the image corresponds with your current brake pad. Not sure what shape you have, scroll down to the bottom of this page. There, you’ll find which brake pad is suited for which type of brake.