Shimano Dura Ace R9100 Groupset
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.024 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Order the Dura Ace R9100 groupset in your preferred configuration at Mantel.com!
- The groupset features the latest technologies: a smoother front derailleur and a direct mount rear derailleur capable of working with a 30t cassette.
|Crankset (Axle) Type||Hollowtech II|
|Number of gears||11-speed|
There's a composition of the Dura Ace R9100 groupset for every type of rider. Whether you're looking to take on the Alps or need to fly on a long distance flat race. If you're looking for nothing but the very best, then you'll find what you need with the Dura Ace R9100 components. The groupset can mostly be composed by you, but we're here to make sure you get everything you need.
The Shimano Dura Ace 9100 groupset has been developed from a long-standing passion for technology. The sleek design looks powerful and has been created using science. Shimano has improved every individual component for the Dura Ace 9100 groupset in order to create a superior drive train.
• Crank set Shimano Dura Ace FC-R9100
• Cassette Shimano Dura Ace CS-9100
• Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9100/R9110 direct mount brakes
• Shimano Dura Ace RD-R9100 rear derailleur
• Shimano Dura Ace FD-R9100 braze on front derailleur
• Shimano Dura Ace 11 speed HG-901 chain
• Shimano Dura Ace 11-speed ST-R9100 shifters
• Brake- and shifter cables included
Shimano recommends the following bottom bracket bearings with this groupset:
- Dura Ace R9100 BSA/ITA
- Dura Ace BB92 PressFit
For BB30 frames, we recommend using the Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Enduro Bearings:
- Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Enduro Bearings
For Press Fit 30 frames, we recommend the Wheels Manufacturing PF30 Enduro Bearings:
- Wheels Manufacturing Press Fit 30 Enduro Bearings