Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Chainring
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.793 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This chainring is made of carbon plated aluminium, which makes it very stiff and light.
- The special coating makes this chainring very durable.
- The chainring is only compatible with the Dura Ace 9100 crank.
|Number of gears||11 speed|
|Number of bolts||4|
|Shimano Crankset||Dura Ace R9100|
The Shimano Dura Ace R9100 chainrings have been given a make-over and certainly look the part. The chainrings haven't just been designed to look good however. Besides the aesthetics, the tooth design has also been changed. This alters the alignment of the chain, allowing for frames to use disc brakes on shorter rear stays. The innovative 4-arm design enables you to fit all of the available gear ratios to the cranks. A double can now easily be converted to a compact, and vice versa.