Shimano M03 Disc Brake Pads
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.347 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These brake pads always give you good braking power, regardless of the circumstances.
- These brake pads are very wear-resistant.
- These brake pads engage later than softer pads.
- These brake pads can make more noise when braking.
Shimano Deore XT M755 disc brake pads Y8B298060 are sintered brake pads for XT double piston disc brakes. For sintered brake pads, the compound consists of a mixture of resin and metal particles. This compound is therefore very hard and wear-resistant, and these brake pads are also very resistant to the high temperatures that can occur, especially during long descents. The disadvantage is that these brake pads do not engage as fast as organic or semi-metallic pads and make more noise during braking. These brake pads are therefore very suitable if you cycle in very muddy conditions and have to use the brakes a lot. These brake pads are also very suitable for use with downhill and enduro.
Manufacturers use different sizes & fits. Make sure if the shape of the brake pad in the image corresponds with your current brake pad. Not sure what shape you have, scroll down to the bottom of this page. There, you’ll find which brake pad is suited for which type of brake.