Shimano Deore SLX RT66 Disc Brake Rotor
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.976 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This disc is suitable for Resin, Semi-metallic and Metallic brake pads.
- This disc has good dirt and mud management.
- This disc is heavier than brake discs from a higher price range.
Shimano Deore SLX RT66 is 6-bolt disc brake rotor for Shimano disc brakes.
These brake discs have been ground and so are made of a harder material than brake discs in a lower price range. Thanks to this composition, you can also use this brake disc with harder brake pads than the standard organic (resin) brake pads. This is useful, for example, if you drive a lot in the mud, or if you regularly make long descents in the mountains. This harder material also makes the brake disc a lot more durable.
The large openings in the disc ensure that dirt and mud are properly disposed of. Ensuring good braking power in poor conditions.
The disc's mounting is straightforward and the bolts are included in the delivery.
• Brake Disc
• 6 bolts