Shimano 105 R7000 combi-offer
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.608 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This cassette and chain have an excellent price/quality ratio.
- With this combination, your derailleur always shifts, even with a lot of pressure on the pedals.
- Due to the wide range of possible gears, there is a suitable cassette for every type of rider.
- Shifting is less smooth than with an Ultegra cassette + HG 701 chain.
- This 105 chain and cassette are relatively heavy.
- The coating on an Ultegra cassette + HG 701 chain is more durable than on the 105 cassette and HG601 chain.
|Bike Type||Road bike / E-bike|
|Number of gears||11 speed|
|Drivetrain Type||1 x 11 / 2 x 11|
With this combi deal you can get your bike completely up and running again. This cassette and chain are both from the Shimano 105 series. This makes them very suitable to use together. Your bike will shift well and the durability of these parts is also good!
The Shimano 105 R7000 cassette is a cassette that supports you in a good way in making your cycling trips. The cassette has a good price/quality ratio and your derailleur shifts noticeably better on this excellent Shimano product.
The gears are developed with care, making your derailleur less likely to get stuck when shifting gears. With this cassette you can be sure that it will never let you down while cycling!
There are several cassette ratios to choose from for different terrains. For example, the cassettes ending in 25T are used more on the flat and slightly sloping roads. The 28T can be used for hilly roads and the 30T, 32T and 34T can be used for the real mountain rides. All of this of course in consideration of whether you drive compact, semi-compact or double.
The Shimano HG601 105 chain has an excellent price/quality ratio. This chain gives good shifting performance, is reliable and has good durability. This chain comes with the Shimano Quick Link. With this link you don't have to punch the chain anymore, but you can easily close it.
Which of the largest sprockets in the cassette can handle my 11 speed rear derailleur?
- Short cage 105 5800 and Ultegra 6800: 23 teeth up to 28 teeth
- Long cage 105 5800 and Ultegra 6800: from 28 teeth to 32 teeth
- Short cage 105 R7000 and Ultegra R8000: 25 teeth up to 30 teeth
- Long cage 105 R7000 and Ultegra R8000: 28 teeth up to 34 teeth