Shimano 105 5800 11 Speed Rear Derailleur
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.210 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This 11 speed derailleur has an excellent price/quality ratio.
- Even with a lot of pressure on the pedals, you will still shift gears with this derailleur.
- Thanks to the long cage you have the possibility to insert a 32T cassette.
- The shifting feel of this derailleur is slightly more angular than with an Ultegra derailleur. The weight is also slightly higher.
The Shimano 105 5800 11-speed rear derailleur has an entirely new design. The long cage version can handle up to 32T cassettes, making a triple redundant.
The Shimano 105 5800 Group offers many new technological improvements just like in the Ultegra 6800 group. Every part has been given a new twist.
The quality difference between Shimano's Dura Ace, Ultegra, and 105 has never been so small. If you're interested in an excellent price / performance ratio, this is the perfect component group for you: a no-nonsense, reliable, durable, and high-performance group with an attractive design.