Selle Royal Drifter Saddle
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.129 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Excellent shock absorption due to the double conical spring system on the saddle rails.
- Also suited for long(er) bike rides, because the saddle permeats heat.
- Extra durable thanks to the wear-resistant Strengtex top layer.
- More comfort thanks to high-grade gel padding.
- The saddle is fully water repellent.
- Only available in black.
|Seat category||Wide >145 mm|
|Saddle Rail Diameter||7 x 7 mm|
The Selle Royal Drifter is suited for cycling in an upright position and is one of the most robust Selle Royal saddles, partly due to the very wear-resistant Strengtex top layer. In addition, it uses RVL technology for perfect water repellence and the gel padding ensure maximum comfort and up to 40 percent less pressure. The double conical spring system provides excellent shock absorption. The open cell structure of the foam matrix results in higher elasticity and better breathability. This creates an indestructible and comfortable saddle.