Schwalbe Rocket Ron Addix Performance LiteSkin Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.768 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Rocket Ron profile is the most all-round profile that can be used for practically anything.
- Wet or dry weather makes no difference to the Rocket Ron, it'll cut through either.
- The LiteSkin material results in the ultimate weight saving.
- The thin LiteSkin material has worse puncture resistance than SnakeSkin material.
The Schwalbe Rocket Ron Addix Performance has been given a serious upgrade through the use of the Addix compound. The tyre has been made a lot more supple which improves numerous properties such as rolling resistance, grip, comfort, and even puncture resistance. No longer will this tyre feel like a low-budget choice. You do lose some performance and gain some weight compared to an Addix Speed tyre.
The Rocket Ron tread is the most all-round design and suitable for just about any use. Provided you've set the tyre pressure just right, you'll get home from anywhere with this tyre. The wide, semi-raised lug design keeps the tyre clean as you ride to ensure you maintain traction. Wet or dry conditions, it doesn't matter much to the Rocket Ron. It will manage through just about anything.