Schwalbe Rocket Ron Addix Performance TLR Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.162 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Rocket Ron profile is the most all-round profile that can be used for practically anything.
- Wet or dry weather makes no difference to the Rocket Ron, it'll cut through either.
- The hard dual compound guarantees a wear-proof and durable tyre.
- The dual compound loses to the Addix Speed compound on dry and hard terrain.
The Schwalbe Rocket Ron Addix Performance TLR is the Tubeless Ready edition that got a substantial upgrade thanks to the Addix compound. The tyre is much smoother, which improves many riding qualities, such as rolling resistance, grip, comfort and even puncture resistance. When you mount it to a Tubeless rim and add latex you can keep on riding. When a leak occurs, the latex fills up the hole effortlessly. In short: this tyre won't feel like a low budget tyre anymore. You do have to compromise slightly on general performance and weight compared to an Addix Speed tyre.
The Rocket Ron tread is the most allround tread and can be used virtually everywhere. With the right tyre pressure you get home without problems in any condition. The wide, half length lug tread keeps the tyre clean, in order to maintain grip. Wet or dry weather is no difference: the Rocket Ron cuts through.