Schwalbe Racing Ralph LiteSkin Tyre
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 44.168 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Low knobs on the tread decreases rolling resistance.
- True lightweight racing tyre, and hard to make tubeless due to the thin sidewalls.
- The use of a softer compound increases grip, but at the expense of durability.
The Schwalbe Racing Ralph PaceStar 29 "is the perfect racer. By its bead, compound and carcass. This is the third generation of Racing Ralph, and Schwalbe has focussed on speed. In the range of 29" tyres the position of the blocks is changed to ensure a longer footprint. This is also why the larger wheels ensure more advantages in concerning speed.
This is the lightweight option. The LiteSkin MTB tyres have no Snakeskin, but its tyre bead will ensures a stable bond at higher pressure. Avid mechanics can convert these to run tubeless. However, this is difficult compared to "Tubeless Easy" tyres.