Schwalbe Marathon GreenGuard Tyre
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.977 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The thick rubber layer on the tread provides excellent puncture protection.
- The rubber compound of the Marathon is wear-proof and has a long lifespan.
- A third of the tyre consists of recycled latex products.
- The thick rubber layer makes this tyre a bit heavier than other tyres in this price range.
The Schwalbe Marathon GreenGuard has a layer of highly elastic natural rubber with a thickness of 3 mm. Green is not only the colour of the protective layer but also the colour that represents the philosophy behind this technology. One third of the Greenguard is made of recycled latex products.
A completely new designed sidewall tolerates the overload caused by a insufficient air pressure before it generates cracks in the sidewall. Also the new Endurance compound considerably increases the durability.